Crafted in a fair-trade environment in Kenya, these stunning Rya Olive wood Salad tongs are truly one-of-a-kind thanks to the olive wood's unique grain patterns and natural color. Created using traditional carving methods, each server is handmade from a single piece of olive wood. The handles of each utensil is made from cow bone which has been patterned using a special batik process. The bone is hand-carved, dyed and polished. They make elegant essentials for mixing and serving. As they're also durable and easy to clean, you'll here have a new favorite utensil that you can rely on for a long time. This would also make a great housewarming present or a wedding gift. Patterns will vary.
- hand carved from wild Kenyan olive wood
- size: 10.5" X 3"
- hand applied black and white bone inlay
- ethically and sustainably made by fair-trade cooperative in Kenya
- handmade, slight variation in color and pattern should be expected. no two will ever look completely the same
- hand wash using mild soap. Periodically rub with mineral oil