Crafted in a fair-trade environment in Kenya, these stunning Rya Olive wood Salad tongs are truly one-of-a-kind thanks to the olive wood's unique grain patterns and natural color. Created using traditional carving methods, each server is handmade from a single piece of olive wood. The handles of each utensil is made from cow bone which has been patterned using a special batik process. The bone is hand-carved, dyed and polished. They make elegant essentials for mixing and serving. As they're also durable and easy to clean, you'll here have a new favorite utensil that you can rely on for a long time. This would also make a great housewarming present or a wedding gift. Patterns will vary.
- hand carved from olive wood
- 10.5" X 3"
- hand applied black and white bone inlay
- ethically and sustainably sourced wild olive wood & cow bone (native to East Africa)
- due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some variations may occur
- hand wash using mild soap
fair trade product handmade by artisans in Kenya
Domestic Orders: All orders ship FREE with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders are processed within 3-5 business days.
For more information on our shipping & returns policies click here.