Yes, yes, yes! Hoop earrings are a must have staple for any fashionista and our Esaha hoops take this jewelry box essential to another level. You will love this hoops. They are hand carved from ethically sourced Ankole cow horn, no two pieces are exactly alike. The material is widely known for its natural variations, and you can get lost staring into its world of marbling.
- Handmade in small batches by skilled Ugandan artisans
- Silver hypo-allergenic fishhook ear wires
- Ankole cow horn, ethically & locally sourced as a food by-product (animal was not killed for the creation of the product)
- Each piece is meticulously sanded, polished, and then sealed with a waterproof lacquer
- Because every horn has a unique color and pattern, each item will be one of a kind and the actual colors and patterns of this style may slightly vary. Colors range from dark to light, due to natural variations, each piece is unique
Domestic Orders: All orders ship FREE with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders are processed within 3-5 business days.
International Orders: International orders are charged shipping based on the item's weight. You will be able to choose between standard and expedited shipping at checkout.
For more information on our shipping & returns policies click here.