Whether you need a beautiful butter dish, a place for your favorite accessories or the foundation for a decorative display, you can't go wrong with this Ankole cow horn tray. Beautiful clean lines and a gleaming finish make it suitable for any interior, and it's truly one of a kind. Natural variation in the ethically sourced horn's color and shading, and each craftsman's personal style, make sure your tray is a little bit different to anyone else's. A handcrafted item always makes a great hostess gift, but when you see how gorgeous and deep the luster of this tray is, you may just keep it for yourself. Safe for food.
- Handmade in small batches by skilled Ugandan artisans
- approx. 7"W x 11"L x 1.5"D
- 100% Ankole cow horn, ethically & locally sourced as a food by-product (animal was not killed for the creation of the product)
- Each tray is meticulously sanded, polished, and then sealed with a waterproof lacquer
- Because every horn has a unique color and pattern, each item will be one of a kind and the actual colors and patterns of this style may slightly vary. Colors range from dark to light, due to natural variations, each piece is unique
Domestic Orders: All orders ship FREE with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground shipping. Orders are processed within 3-5 business days.
International Orders: International orders are charged shipping based on the item's weight. You will be able to choose between standard and expedited shipping at checkout.
For more information on our shipping & returns policies click here.